Thursday 4 July 2013

My Life in Retrograde....Spiritual Adventures Continue


So, right now Mercury (the messenger planet?) is apparently in retrograde or moving backwards through the sky – which means lots for mere mortals like us, down below. For those who are watching the heavens for signs and guidance….well, it’s a time of increased resistance.

What’s even worse (I know, I am a bit late into this game LOL) is this planetary aspect is likely to happen about 3 times each year for about 3 weeks each time….well, that wouldn’t be so bad; if it ever ended!

I don’t know about you….but for many of us who are walking this spiritual path, this resistance/retrograde/opposition to every single aspect of your life, plans, hopes, wishes, dreams and carefully made decisions – starts to get a little old after a while (sigh).

However, the way I see it right now, is there might be a tiny ray of hope for all of us who feel mired down by life….because when you have opposition to your opposition….doesn’t that cancel it (the negativity/resistance/retrograde) out and mean you can move/shift/change or even live again?

I mean – two opposing forces should have some impact on things down here – wouldn’t you think? If one force (say the stars) is pushing against the other force (the darkness) might that create something else entirely…..

Oh, but wait….you can only see the stars in the darkness….

Someone once said – there isn’t much adventure in a secure future…well that about sums it all up, doesn’t it? So that’s why my life is the way it is…. jazus, I thought it was me!

April
Ancient tower in Rineen Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment