Friday 22 June 2012

The Pagan Diet

My new book on living, eating and fasting for weight loss, healing and health is finally ready. If you would like to know all about how I live, the way I feed myself and my family and what it means to me - this is the book that goes into detail on food, fast and feast, master cleanses, detox and healing your body. Here I discuss the many things that I have found out about myself and the world as I follow the pagan calendar and celebrate each season of the body. 

To order a copy you can contact me by email, text or phone.

087 236 1616
028 34527
info@aprildanann.com

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. phenq malaysia

    ReplyDelete