Saturday 9 June 2012

Day 3 - Sun is Shining

Well, we are on Day 3 of our Master Cleanse and of course woke up this morning feeling better, less tired and all round less achy then yesterday. The first two days for me are always the worst - and once that is behind me I feel as if the cleanse kicks in.

Once again I am feeling very emotional in short fits and starts, like waves of toxins moving through. And a lot of memories this time round of work that I used to do many years ago - the people I worked with and the situations I found myself in. 

Although I am not entirely sure why this is all surfacing right now - it is usually part of the overall process and I have learned to just go with it. So, I'll see what this day brings as it goes on.

One thing that I did notice from the last MC and this one as well - is that my skin is clearer and softer, and that I feel warmer in general as if my body temperature has risen a tiny bit. I was usually always cold and often nothing could warm me up- so this is a welcome change.

This morning waking up to bright sunshine is also a welcome relief as we see far too little of it and our Vitamin D stores must be quite depleted. Where ever you are today - if there is sun, get outside and enjoy it.

Have a sunny day!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment