Thursday 14 June 2012

And Then There's Day 8

Waking up this morning to the sound of the wind and the rain did not put me off the day actually - so I know that I have come through something huge in the past week or so. Something that has been too big to put down into words here or even to articulate to myself fully at this point - but it was dark, heavy and very old. As if from the beginning of my time here on earth.

So, how do I know that I have turned a corner and come out of the woods even a little bit? Music. Usually during a Master Cleanse I am listening to music non-stop - it can be like a craving. My body virtually asks for it and I play all kinds of music - like a balm for a body and soul laid bare.

But this time, not at all - there was no craving for music, no need for soothing sounds. It was as if my body was too focused and concentrated on its particular task that I could not allow myself to be detracted by anything or even comforted by sound.

That has all shifted this morning and I feel that I am back to myself as much as one can be while doing a 10 day intense Master Cleanse! I feel pretty good as well - good energy, skin is clear, my eyes are bright, and I have lost about 5 lbs or so. I always find that when you don't have much weight to lose you will not lose it. I have done these before and lost a stone and half in 10 days - but it needed to come off. Now, my body loses the toxins, fat and some water and not a lot of weight.

Today will be a good day, the others have also been good days, the difference has been that I have been so aware of moving through a dark forest and now it feels as if I have come out the other side. That some task, part of me that I had to find, change, alter, clean out - has nearly been done and now I will find my way back home.

Doing these cleanses and incorporating them into my life has become like pure magic on the physical level of reality. And all it takes is water, time, patience, commitment, and perseverance. It's not over yet - I will keep you posted.

Have a lovely day,

April

This is the Master Cleanse Juice - and ingredients - must be organic and clean water

No comments:

Post a Comment