Sunday 20 May 2012

Today is Day 9

The sun is shining a little bit so far this morning as I wait for the kettle to boil for my herbal teas. I am feeling pretty good, this Master Cleanse has been a pleasure to follow during these past few days - as I have mentioned before, I feel as if I have found a secret to deeper healing. And who would have thought that it would be this easy!

So, taking stock of my health as of right now - my shoulder is better, my cold is gone, I have energy, my skin is clear, my eyes are bright - all that is missing is my nose is wet and my tail is wagging!! LOL

All in all it has been a good MC overall and I look forward to these next 48 hours or so to see what other surprises my body has in store for me. One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the power of the mind in all of this healing work. 

I had tapped into that years ago when I healed myself of cancer using diet, exercise, herbs and will power - but its funny how as life goes on and the crisis abates, we forget that we do have a source of strength to draw on that is a force all on its own.

I feel as if I have worked my way back to that power centre deep into the tissues of my being and perhaps this is what was being blocked by the frozen shoulder. Once again my body taking me by the hand and leading me inwards towards the origin of the problem and helping me to sort it out.

All our bodies ask from us is to listen and follow the instructions. Finding your inner voice is simple - however it is not what you think and I have seem many people over the years mistake a voice that is not their own for their body voice. I remember a woman who always insisted her body was asking for sugary snacks, pain killers and needed coffee! She was listening to something, but it was not her body. 

Your body will not ever ask for sugar, treats, alcohol or any thing that might harm or poison it. This voice is subtle, soft and like a gentle breeze rising up from the edges of a great distance - is felt as well as heard. 

So, that is where I am at this 9th day of my Master Cleanse! This is going to be a great day...

April  

1 comment:

  1. "This voice is subtle, soft and like a gentle breeze rising up from the edges of a great distance - is felt as well as heard. "

    This is so well put. I am enjoying reading your blog. Am on day 13 of the cleanse and am extremely sensitive. I thought had overcome my sensitiveness, but who knew. I am bursting into tears at the recall of past hurt. I just hope it is now all part of letting-go.

    ReplyDelete